Straight Key Night SKN

Howdy From Montana - Well I worked three stations on RS-13 Straight Key
Night (SKN) K7MQ, WC7AEA, and W7DQS and it was tough sending with a
straight key but fun. I heard Jerry K5OE call once on FO-20 and I called
him with no answer, so will look for Jerry tomorrow. Come out and join
the Straight Key Night and listen up for some pretty strange CW on the
birds.

Bill KA7YAO Oh I have yet to vote on the best key !!!!!!!!!