SKN Fun

KA7YAO Bill in Helena, Montana - Had a blast on the birds with SKN. I
worked K7MQ, WL7WH, WB7AEA, W7DQS VE5SWL, IK5NTE on the RS-13 Sat -Yep
not a typo that was Marco IK5NTE. On FO-29 I heard Jerry K5OE but no
answer and W2RS. F0-29 was K9CIS (Frank) and I vote for Frank K9CIS for
the best Straight Key on the Satellites this Jan 1, 1999.

Happy New Year to all and I had a wonderful time along with a lot of
fun..