SKN Fun

KA7YAO in Montana again - Boy last RS-13 pass was sure a surprize - An
old friend VE5SWL (Brent) popped in for SKN then I heard off all things
IK5NTE calling me on the down link - Yep  IK5NTE and we exchanged SKN
reports. Marco sent me and e-mail and said WOW Montana on RS-13. Hope to
see more strange CW coming off the birds today for SKN.  Happy New Year.
 Bill