Re: rs-13

Yep,
I had no trouble hearing my downlink, with just 10 watts on 2 meters CW into a
dual band 2m/70cm vertical, mobile whip !.For 10m  rx I used a simple 1/4 wave
ground plane.The cw beacon on 29.457 was quite strong and the downlink
was *crowded* with 15m ssb signals who had no idea that the satellite was
passing over Australia at 10:30 UTC 1-2-99.

73's Dave VK3DXL
Melbourne, Australia.