Re: RS-13 Mode KA Primer

K5OE@aol.com wrote:

> A big THANK YOU to the RS-12/13 controllers for switching the bird into mode
> KA!

YES!!!  Thank you!!!

>  The convention is to fix your transmitting freq. and adjust the 10 m downlink
> for Doppler shift.

I disagree.  Unless I read it backward, you tune the higher freq.  What you
express above is OK for mode K, but backward for mode A... unless something has
changed ?!?!

> 73 es Happy New Year,
> Jerry, K5OE

Yes Jerry, happy new year, and hope to see you on mode K/A again soon!

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org