FREE Computer!

Hello Everyone,
I'm cleaning out the shack and upgrading my computers and have a complete,
working, computer system I want to GIVE AWAY to a needy Ham.

This would be a good beginning system for someone looking for a dedicated
packet terminal, running something like the Baycom modem and software, or
one of the DOS bases satellite tracking programs.

Details:
80286 Intel processor at a blazing 12.5 MHz (turbo!).
2 Mb RAM
40 MB hardrive (Seagate ST251-1)
5-1/4" floppy drive
Desktop, full size case (shielded, all steel)
Logitech 3-button mouse
2 parallel, and 2 serial ports
14" VGA monitor
Diamond Paradise video card (1 Mb)
101 key keyboard
Panasonic KX-P1124 printer (24 pin dot matrix)
Computer desk (roll-away cart, @ 14" x 30", 3 shelf with fold-out 'wing"
Various software loaded: MS DOS 5.0 (I think! It's been a while since I've
turned it on), MS Word, MS Excel (with run-time version of Windows), Norton
Utilities, and misc. others.

Like I said, it's FREE to a good home. You come and pick it up. I'm located
in Carson, CA, a town about 10 miles south of downtown Los Angeles. I'm
keeping it for another week or two. If I don't get any takers, it goes to
the computer graveyard (dumpster).

If interested, respond via e-mail to carljensen@msn.com with a phone number
so we can make arrangements.

73's,