"Eric van de Weyer" <ev@one.net.au>: Re: [sarex] SAFEX RELEASE 30 DEC 1998

Why did i get this message dated to be sent on the 2nd of January? It is
only the 1st

From: "Eric van de Weyer" <ev@one.net.au>
To: "ARISS I" <ariss-i@garc.gsfc.nasa.gov>,"ARISS Hw"
<ariss-hw@garc.gsfc.nasa.gov>,"ARISS Admin"
<ariss-admin@garc.gsfc.nasa.gov>,"Miles Mann" <Miles_Mann@pictel.com>,
"SAREX Liste" <sarex@AMSAT.Org>,"Thomas Kieselbach"
<Tom.Kieselbach@t-online.de>
Cc: "Hans van de Groenendaal" <hans@intekom.co.za>,"Graham Ratcliff"
<gratclif@senet.com.au>,"Ron WA4SIR Parise" <wa4sir@AMSAT.Org>,"Joerg H.
Hahn (GMX)" <jh.hahn@gmx.net>, <mann@pictel.com>,"Farrell Winder"
<fwinder@one.net>, <wyman@svs.net>,<kertesz@swbell.net>,
<hcantrl@premiernet.net>,<jdreifuss@mail.monmouth.com>,"John Langner
WB2OSZ" <JohnL@world.std.com>, <haber@earthlink.net>,"Tim Cunningham"
<cunninghamt@usa.net>,"Wayne Nakata" <Wayne_Nakata@pictel.com>,"Dr Dave
Larsen [ PhD ]" <doc@volcano.net>,"Joe Dreifuss"
<jdreifuss@monmouth.com>, <Wa6Lie@juno.com>,"Norbert Notthoff DF5DP"
<df5dp@AMSAT.Org>,"Sigi Reinhold DL6QW" <DL6QW@t-online.de>,"John
Magliacane" <magliaco@email.njin.net>,"Dan James" <nn0dj@means.net>,"Karl
Erhard Voegele" <kevoegele@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [sarex] SAFEX RELEASE 30 DEC 1998
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 00:15:33 +1100

Hey! Wake up babies!

This continuous crap about who did/didn't do what is totally irrelevant
most of us on this reflector. We aren't interested in who has what
reputation.

What IS relevant is what is happening up in space on the platforms which
are
or will be there.

What needs to happen is for all the separate little babies pre-schools
with
their prima-donnas to be disbanded and a single, INTERNATIONAL committee
be set up so that ALL interests can be discussed and the respective
decisions taken. Then and only then should something be put on this or
any
other medium.

Out here in the real world, we only want to know the results, not the
stupid
petty squabbles which go on behind the scenes. that's where they should
all
stay and not be aired for all to see and laugh at.

You are ALL becoming the laughing stock of the Amateur community!  GROW
UP
Idiots!!!

73....Eric VK2KUR

SAFEX release 30 DEC 1998

ABSTRACT:

>From Mr. Miles Mann (WF1F) in the past months informations were
distributed
by e-mail which cannot be accepted this way. In the mail from Dec. 29, 98
statements had been made which do not reflect the truth and offend and
discriminate the German SAFEX-team. In the following we prepared a
response
to his mail, but in the beginning we introduce the SAFEX-team and the
realized technical project SAFEX II. We see our future work in the