Re: sstv on mir

In message <8e472dd0.368c90b6@aol.com>, Builderick@aol.com writes
>Mir SSTV is active again!
>I just recieved the most interesting pix from mir sstv. It has the camera
>pointed inside
>the cabin. I think I see a christmas tree . Course then again it is 2:00 am
>local time.
>New Years Morning

Hi Rick,

It certainly is a Christmas Tree. Captured the sigs at 09.15 UTC here in
the UK. Nice to see SSTV back again.
One WWW site I visited said that SSTV would be available weekends and
packet the rest of the time. If they stick to that it will save a lot of
frustrating monitoring ;-)

73  John  M1BTR  (Lincolnshire, England)

--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS