Re: Email forwarding delays

Suppose you sending a mail message to n4hy@amsat.org.  Suppose just
before that, someone since 15 pages of ANS bulletins, Ron sends out
the satellite two line sheets, John Magliacane sends his space report.
The send mail queue now has about 5000 messages all many K long and
at least 500 hundred of the recipients are being served by overrun
mail servers that are getting about 5000 bits per second throughput.
It will be a while before mine will be sent.  Remember that before you send some
trash to the AMSAT-BB next time that is more appropriate for private mail. ( not
directed at KD6PAQ but the general audience).

Bob