Re: Email forwarding delays

At 10:24 AM 12/28/98 -0600, Ronald G. Parsons wrote:
>I have noticed lately that the email forwarding (e.g., w5rkn@amsat.org)
>has been batching the forwards about every two hours. This does not
>happen all the time but does for a significant portion of time.
>Will these delays continue?

This should not occur unless something is temporarily broken or
overloaded at your end or between your ISP and AMSAT.ORG.
The AMSAT system forwards mail right away when it can.

If you notice this happening again, you may send me mail with
some identifying details and I will check the mail logs to see what
happened.  Ideally, just send me a copy of the full message headers.

73  -Paul
AMSAT.ORG mailing list and mail alias maintenance