Sat Report

RS-13 - Been having a blast on the bird with K5WNO, VE7STB, N1ZKB, W3FP,
W7WLK, and Jerry K5OE (quite a gentlman) - Beacon is 57 and all signals
are 55 + in Montana.

FO-20 - K9CIS, KB2WQM are regular visitors and all signals are 55 - 59.

FO-29 Worked WB6FZH/KH6 over in Koneohe Bay on cw and he was tickled to
hear another CW op on FO-29. Stop by and say hi to Greg on the FO-29.

I also tried AO-27 for the first time and made about 4 contacts but
quite a busy place and I am a rag chewer, so will stick to the other
birds. Nothing against AO-27 as its doing a great job and signals are 57
+ in Montana. More fun rag chewing.

Bill KA7YAO