ATVQ / OSR FREE Offer

Happy New Year from Harlan Technologies, publisher of Amateur Television
Quarterly and OSCAR Satellite Report, a newsletter published twice a month
about what is happening with satellite comunications.

If you would like a FREE issue of either of these publications, now is
your chance to get one. This offer is good to anyone that has not received
any issue in the last year and 1/2, and is not a current subscriber.
We did this for the SUMMER 98 issue and the response was supper, with many
liking it enough to subscribe, and of course, we hope you will also, after
seeing the sample copy. This offer is good world wide, not just the USA!

The issue sent will be the next one published after receiving your request,
ATVQ will next be sent Febuary 1st, 1999, and OSR about every two weeks.

If you would like a sample copy of OSCAR Satellite Report, please send your
snail mail address to: OSReport@aol.com

If you would like a sample copy of Amateur Television Quarterly, please send
your snail mail address to: ATVQ@aol.com

For more information on either publication, please visit:

http://www.cris.com/Gharlan

or write or call:

Harlan Technologies
5931 Alma Dr.