KO-23 Down ???

 Hello All,
   I am not currently subscribed to the Amsat Reflector but want to ask a
quick question regarding if KO-23 is down ??? Just the last few days, I just
rebuilt my Digital / Analog Satellite Station after being off the air for
about a year except AO-10
were I use my EME Array ( this array is too sharp for the LEO's ). I just
completed testing my setup but am not able to hear KO-23. I have no problems
with UO-22 or KO-25.  Is this because KO-23  is down or because I have bad
KEPS for this satellite ??

 Jeff  KO6RD
 Homepage: http://members.aol.com/vhf2micro/ko6rd.html