G-5400B L-bracket - Thanks

Thanks all for your comments. Yes, this is an older rotor. I just bought it
this fall, so am new to the"finer points " of it's nature... I  believe my
bracket has been modified in some way to strengthen it. Just checked my
latest Yaesu catalog and see the newer U-bracket. I better take a closer
look to see if mine is ready to fall apart! Had thought I'd leave it til
spring to fix... A call to Yaesu parts is the best solution, no doubt. May
be wise to order new mounting screws too.

Thanks again.

73
Bob - K2LGJ