RE: G-5400B L-bracket question

I just got a 5400 for Christmas and it didn't have the "L" bracket (I'm assuming you're speaking of the bracket that connects the two rotators together).  It's more like a "U" bracket - each end is bent 90 degrees and attaches to both sides of the elevation rotator.  Hopefully, with this particular bracket, I won't have this problem.  You may try ordering one or having one made.  Just my 2 cents...

Thanks.

 Joel B. Black, KS4AW
 jbblack@mindspring.com
 ks4aw@amsat.org