PACSAT and 9600 BAUD

Hi all-

I have been on some of the LEO analog birds for a few years, and want to
make an upgrade to PACSATS.

First, where can I find 9600 mods for a YAESU FT-290 RII?

Second, am looking for recommendations on an economical 70CM FM rig for
PACSATS that can be easily modified to 9600.

Third, what's a good TNC modem to look for used or new?

As always, thanks for the excellent help in advance.

73,
Doug
AB8CJ