TX-pedition Log From EL39 & EM30

Thanks all for the support and the calls today.  I have to figure out how to
hold that Arrow, hold the mic, and write down calls :-)  I apologize to the
people who were calling me during the 2nd AO-27 pass at 1535; in my rush from
Port Arthur up to Orange, TX (near the LA border), I ended up next to the road
and the background noise was deafening--I was even wearing headphones, but not
the full-coverage kind.

Here's my log.  I have several calls I heard call me and I responded, but I
never heard a confirmation in all the bedlam that is AO-27, so if you think I
missed you, send me an email with the time and I'll check my "notes" to see if
it is a legal contact.

EL39, AO-27, 1500:
KB8TJX, VA3EJN, NOZHE, N1XAU, WB4FWQ, KF4UTD, KB8VAO, N3OBY

EL39, RS-13, 1535:
XE2YVW, KA7YAO, (N1ZKB heard but no contact)

EL39, AO-27, 1635:
W4NML, N2YQP, N7SFI, N0ZHE, WD9IOK

EM30, AO-27, 1820:
N7SFI, XE2YVW, VE6ITB (my scribbling is hard to read, not sure this one is
right 4 hours later)

I don't need any cards, but if you would like a confirmation from those grids,
just send me an email and I'll drop one in the mail.

73 y'all
Jerry, K5OE