VOXSAT DONATIONS

Thanks to Jim White for an excellent contibution to this thread.
Amsat-LU seem to be amongst the few who are doing anything
for the potential new satellite operator.  Our group, the regulars on
the Amsat-UK 2 meter net sent Gustavo $100.  Yes in dollars,
to Gustavo direct.  It arrived in a few days by airmail post.  Gustavo
confirmed safe arrival by e-mail.  Try to support this project, even if you

don't use voice mode sats.  These "easy sats" are a lot of fun and vital
to help keep our hobby alive by attracting  beginners.

73 John  G7HIA