Greetings to All

I know I have a lot of satellite friends out there and wish I could reach
them all
with one fell swoop - but not all are on this BB.  And, the 'birds' are
not as well
attended as in the past so there will be some good friends that will be
missed
and if ESP has any meaning they will get (feel) the greetings.  With
that, I offer
my wish that everything that is good will happen to these friends in the
year of
1999.  God bless one and all.  Nick, w0ca, AMSAT LM0939 - ARRL Charter LM
QCWA LM 4015.