Exit from WIN98 Problem

Hello,
my name is Enzo IK8OZV.
I've installed win98 but i've ecountered a problem
qhich i hope you can help me.
I'm running a Trakbox which at the end of pass if
there is no satellites in the range ot will switch
all the sysrem off.
Now the problem is When comes in the range the next
satellite the trkbox switch all on but when loading
the win98,because the system was switched off without
exiting from win98 before shutting off the system,
the scandisk comes up.Now if there is all ok then the
computer carries on loading,but if there is some errors
the scandisk locks till you don't press any key to
continue and than answer if to correct the problem.
Now if i am in the shack ( which i'm not all the time
because i sleep and work and the tarking is enabled
24 hours a day ) i can do ut but if i'm not i will lose
the passes.
I have tried with the W P S ( WISP POWER SAVER )by
ON4BCB and also with a programm called WINEXIT passed
to me via satellite by N7TKO, using the SCHEDULE EVENTS
option in the GSC.Both the prgramms works perfectly.
After the pass the programm is called and the WIN98
exits.Here comes the PROBLEM:
If there is a satellitr which i need to be tracked just
at the end of the first satellite tracked,The WIN98 exit
but the trakbox kepps traking.
Example:
UO-22 PRIORITY 3
KO-23 PRIORITY 1
UO-22 IS TRACKING AND KO-23 COMES AOS.
THE TRAKBOX SWITCHES TO KO-23.
MSPE SWITCH TO KO-23.
AT THIS MOMENT THE SCHEDULE EVENTS CALL THE PROGRAMM
UN THE GSC EVENT AND THAN SHUT DOWN THE WIN98.
I hope you understand.Now i ask is there any possibility
that can say to these progtamms:OF THERE IS A SATELLITE
WICH I HAVE SETTED TO TRACK,STILL IN AOS OR IN AOS IN THE
NEXT 2 MINUTES,TO BYPASS THE SCHEDULE EVENT TILL NEXT
PASS.
I hope you understand my problem and can also give me an hand.

                  *** 73's de IK8OZV, Enzo, Atripalda, Italy *
                  ***  Kenwood  TS790E  TINY-2  Trakbox Wisp *
                  ***      JN70kw   Phone   0338-9749786    ***
        =DB=DB=B2=B2=B1=B1=B0=B0  *** KO-23  KO-25 UO-22 AO-16 FO-20 =
AO-13 *** =B0=B0=B1=B1=B2=B2=DB=DB

                           INTERNET: 03383041552@posta.tim.it
                       =20
                                   WISP REGISTRED