Reactions and Opinions to "Dragonfly"

Greetings and Merry Christmas,
     I got a copy of the book "Dragonfly" (about the history of the
Shuttle-MIr program) and have found it to be extremely interesting.  I
noticed a few references to Ham radio being used in the book.
     I would like to find out what your reactions and opinions were to
the book?

Sincerely,
Keith Thews
kthews@juno.com