teamsat-2b & TK5GF

Hi group,

This Christmass morning I worked TK5GF via AO-27, and he told me something
like this:
"You're also heard now on Teamsat-2B, the new satellite from Corsica"
Nice to work a rare prefix station on 2 birds at 1 time. But what in fact
is Teamsat-2B? The name is
kind of familiar to me, but does anyone know more about this bird? Launch
date - freq's?
I could not ask TK5GF because of the ever lasting QRM causing 20 stations
calling on 1 frequency.
Merry Christmass and happy New Year to all the satellite operators from
ON1DLL, Dirk

73 de ON1DLL  -  Dirk
e-mail :  ON1DLL@AMSAT.ORG
packet: ON1DLL@ON5VL.#LG.BEL