FORWARD KEPS

I am need of the latest Keps for AO-27.  I cannot get on to the internet
because I have a dll/bios file missing in my computer.  I was getting Keps
and ANS regularly, but not lately.  Que pasa/what has happened?  If anyone
would like to forward to me the latest Keps (AMSAt, please), i sure would
appreciate it.  I'm hoping that I can impress my 10 year old grandson with my
meager attempt to pick up AO-27 at least. I just returned from the
Philadelphia area on Tuesday the 22nd.  I was told that I  Had left the door
open and forgot to close it when hitting the Rio Grande Valley.  Chill factor
was 16 degrees F.

Anyway,   a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.  A big thank you
to anyone and all who will fill my request.

Bless You All,
KC5YRE (Jerry Ervine)