Re: AEA ST-1

Hi Joe:

I've got two of the AEA ST-1's. One that I use, one that I have for a spare. Just like you, I'd like to know
the answer to the question. Where do you start when it comes to a piece of hardware like the ST-1?

First, I haven't tested the ST-1. I'm using Nova to drive the ST-1 and I would "guess" that the Nova software
is more important to the correct Y2K operation than the hardware itself.

I guess it would be good to put a little time into the project and test things. When I get a little time, I'm
going to look further into the question and satisfy my curiosity.

Good luck, let me know what you find out!

Mark Fossum - N0NSV

Happy Holidays!