Re: ICOM 245 modif. LSB de XE2YVW

I did it many years ago, and sold that radio over 15 years ago.  As I remember
it, you add an xtal in parallel with the USB xtal, and use a switch on the front
panel to switch them.  A quick check/tune-up with a freq counter, and it was
done.  It seels that the IF was 10.7 MHZ, and the USB xtal was 10.6985 MHz, and
the new LSB xtal was 10.7015 MHz.  I added another pushbutton switch to the
front panel for switching.  I do not recall a padder capacitor with it, but
there may have been one.  In any case, it isn't hard, and I never used the LSB
after that anyway hi hi.  Good Luck and Merry Christmas.

--
Vy73, Mike. KD9KC  Army MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net - - - kd9kc@amsat.org