Many thanks

I wish to thank the person (sorry I lost the senders address) for the very
complete and detailed list of Active Amateur Radio Satellites. You brought
back some very fine memories of the days of Oscar 3,4,6,7,8 RS-5,RS-7 and
AO-10.
Now that I have become interested in "bird" operation again I hope to meet
some of you. Again thank you for the information. Wish all a Happy Season
Greetings, and Healty Prosperous (and good DXing) 1999.  73 John K2JF
fisherjo@voicenet.com