Code thing

<<<I've tried listening to CW tapes, but I just seem to memorize them. For those of you that have
upgraded from no-code to code, can you offer some suggestions on an effective course of study for me, it's one of my New Year's resolutions.>>>

I just started using the Code Quick Study plan. IT WORKS. You learn the code by word association or what Code Quick calls sound alikes. AS an example for the letter D you learn "dog did it". They have a web site and at this point of the game I highly recommend this course of study.

<<<http://www.codequick.com/>>>

Good luck. And don't wait for the restructuring to happen. I plan on getting my general with the 13 wpm requirement. I think that the restructuring is dumb and would like for it to stay the way it is.

73

Gary