VOXSAT DONATION FUNDS

AMSAT Folks,
I'd like to add a word of support to this effort.
I have worked with Gusatvo and the AMSAT-LU group a bit over the past three
or four years on the VOXSAT effort.
This satellite has great potential as an entry level bird.  The cross band
and parrot FM repeaters should be usable with AO-27-like equipment.
Additionally, the parrot may be used to fulfill some of the education
mission DOVE was unable to complete.

The AMSAT LU group has been quitely building this bird for many years now
and has funded it entirely on their own.  Expenses mount as the launch
campaign approaches.  Those of you who support the idea of simple FM
repeater-like satellite should support this effort.  This is a great bunch
of guys and this should be a nifty little bird.

Jim White
jim@coloardosatellite.com
wd0e@amsat.org