Re: Tuning the sats?

I am by no means the expert you conjured Samuel, but I agree with
Jean-Louis.  He is expert enough for me!  The reason is that one tunes
the higher frequency, and the lower frequency, where doppler is less
severe, tends to stay in the same relative position in the passband.
Most ops I know use this convention.  If I use this convention, say on
FO-20, and you tune the transmit like you seem to be supporting, we are
apt to "collide" in the passband as I tune down and you tune up.

73 ans Merry Christmas!  Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org