Re: Windows98 question

Thanks to all who answered my query regarding "upgrading" to
Win98 over WinNT.  I already knew all about boot managers
and multiple operating systems, thanks.  My intent is to run
Win98 ONLY, and I believe that I have the answer -- best to
start from scratch and rebuild the whole system.  Don't know
whether to blame MicroSoft for having convoluted rules, or
the author of the WiSP KCT driver for not following the
rules so that 32 bit programs designed for one will run on
the other.  Oh, heck, let's blame MicroSoft:  Curse you,
Bill Gates!

There, I feel better now.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would