Re: ao-27

I believe in the instuctions for the antenna, it states to keep your
power putput under 20 watts, "since it is handheld."  I find that any
power over 20 watts desenses the 70 cm side and clobbers the downlink.
Try cutting back power.  Which duplexer are you using if any?  Even with
2 rigs in use, I find a tuned circuit, such as a duplexer on the
downlink mostly eliminates the desense.

73, and Merry Christmas - Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org