Primestar dish info request

I have obtained an older primestar dish with the horzontal/verticle LNB or
LNA. I have not been able to find any technical information about it for
Ham use. Can someone shed some light as to it's output frequency/mode/input
voltage? I'm guessing that the downlink input frequency is 11-12 ghz. Is
there anything usefull to listen to in the way of "non pay" mode signals?
PLEASE send replies to:
frodgers@netcom.com (personal) KC5QBC
frodgers@rotarydrill.com (Business)(972)496-7272
A practicing artist of multiple ended candle burning.