Re: PC TRACE REPAIR

At 03:53 PM 12/21/98 , DAN  FOGARD wrote:
>  I KNOW THIS OFF THE WALL BUT I AM LOOKING FOR METAL TAPE TO REPAIR PC TRACES
>
>  THAT WERE LIFTED BY REPEATED SOLDER .....WIRE IS TOUGH TO USE BECAUSE SHORT
>
>  LENGTHS LIFT THE OTHER END WHEN SOLDERING ......DOES ANYONE KNOW OF TAPE
>
>  TO OVERLAY TRACES FOR REPAIR. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO LOCATE A PRODUCT LIKE
>THIS
>
>  73 DAN W6PRL

Hi Dan
You should be able to find a "gold pen" that all you do is trace the lines
and the traces are back. Look in some of the catalogs and you should find
it!!! Sorry I can't point you to a place off hand..

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!!

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail        mailto:stonehvn@gate.net
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.flnet.com/~crosby/fadca