FT-847 + KCTT + WISP and or The Station ??

I have a new FT-847 for Xmas!  And was looking for some tips on getting
it integrated with my KCTT and WISP.  I currently am running the Kenwood
711/811 twins and I guess I need to know the pinout for connecting the
847 to the KCTT.   Also if anyone has learned a few things that may help
me to become better aquainted with the radio and Satellite operation!
Am also using the DSP2232.

Tnx, es 73 , Mark, KE7NS