RE: Pyramid Power Supply

I would try a local electrical supply shop.  Recently, I installed an inverter in my work truck and had to have 150A inline fuse.  It was either that or have two 75A fuses in parallel.  It's hard to keep glass fuses working in a vehicle especially when you are expected to go off-road.  Anyway, the 150A inline fuse was a hard order to find.  Upon inquiring with a local electrical supply shop, they could order them and I received them within a week.

Thanks.

 Joel B. Black, KS4AW
 jbblack@mindspring.com
 ks4aw@amsat.org