Re: Tuning the sats?

Hi John

The un-official rule is to adjust the highest frequency, i.e.
the uplink for AO-10, RS-15, etc and the downlink for FO20/29.
For single channel satellites like AO-27 or MIR, you have to tune
both frequencies.
Satellite softwares like STATION written by VP9MU allow all
types of corrections.

Cheers

Jean-Louis G/F6AGR