Pyramid Power Supply

I recently blew the fuses in my Pyramid power supply.  The unit has a label that says if it quits working check the fuses on the underneath side of the supply.  Sure enough they were gone (I guess that battery really was shorted internally!).  Anyway the fuses are 40 Amp in a 3AG (.25" X 1.25") style.  I have learned these are quite hard to find.  Does anyone happen to have a source?  I have tried the automotive supply shops as well as Digikey and Mouser with no luck.

Thanks for the Help, Merry Christmas,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org