Uo-22 status

Yesterday the OBC186 flight software on UO-22 crashed after operating for
well over 500 days.  Last evening I switched the satellite into telemetry
downlink to ensure that all systems looked nominal before starting the
reload.  Presently the satellite is only running the loader and you will
therefore only see the characteristic 'Tick' messages.  During the morning
passes over Surrey I hope to complete the reload.

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
University of Surrey