Windows98 question

I apologize for being a bit off topic here, but I have a 300
MHz Pentium Pro computer currently running Windows NT
Workstation 4.0   Because the KCT drivers for WiSP will not
run under WinNT, I bought the Windows 98 Upgrade package.
Unfortunately, there's nothing in the manual (or on
MicroSoft's web sites) about installing Win98 over WinNT.
Does anyone have any clue whether this will work, and if so,
what I have to do to save my user profile and installed
program base, etc. ????  Thanks.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would