DO-17 status?

DOVE stopped transmitting in March of this year.  Since then we have not
been able to get it to respond to any ground command.  There are a couple
of things which remain to be tried and we hope to attempt those in the next
few weeks.
DOVE has gone a 'no response' state before a couple of times and come out
of it, so we are not yet at the point of declaring it lost.

Jim White
jim@coloradosatellite.com
wd0e@amsat.org