RE: TO-31 closed 19-12 18.25utc

During software loading and some other command activities we may close the
BBS to general users.  This ensures that command activity is not obstructed
or slowed by user traffic and should allow us to complete these activities
quicker.

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd