Mir SSTV

I just heard SSTV this last pass moments ago.

I have my Kenwood TM-742A hooked directly to my computer's Sound Blaster
card...Using W95SSTV.  So far no luck.

Never tried this before.  Do I have the setup right, do I need something
else, is Mir still on "Robot 36"???

Thanks.  Greg
*  "I am" is the shortest sentence in the English  *
*  language.  Is "I do" then the longest sentence? *
*  Gregory S. Williams                             *
*  ke4hsm@icx.net                                  *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/index.html          *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/skywarn.html        *
*  http://user.icx.net/~ke4hsm/twiar.html          *