Re: TO-31 closed 19-12 18.25utc

Reyners wrote:

> hi group.
>
> i'm tracking a pass of TO-31 now, only G0SUL (surrey) is in the PB queue.
> That's the first time since TO-31 is set free for amateur use that i see
> this.

Hi Dirk

I've seen that before. It's impressive: the stations on queue line
just disappear and a single station connect's one time after another.
It's like that station has some kind of "pacsat gold card"!
How I would like to have one of "those" ;^)

Season Greetings to all, and may 1999 the year of the "big bird"!

Best 73
F.Costa, CT1EAT