[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
- Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Antenna?
- From: Jean-Louis Rault G-net 841 226817 <jean-louis.rault@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:07:42 +0000 (GMT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 2
- In-Reply-To: <199812161437_MC2-63DD-629D@compuserve.com>
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01.MUAS; Relayed; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:07:42 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta ESDV01; Relayed; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:07:42 +0000
- Mr-Received: by mta GCSCHM; Relayed; Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:08:27 +0000
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11CC92472A00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;5642070918121998/A05473/ESDV01]
Could you scan your french instructions and send me
the zipped file to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
I could try to explain you the interesting part.
Another solution is to give me your personal e-mail address.
I'll tell you where to send me a photocopy of your instructions,
here in Portsmouth.
>>I have acquired a 2x9 crossed yagi by F9FT for 2m, unfortunately
>>all the instructions are in French.
>>73 for now, de Andy GD0TEP
>>at 19:31:41 on 16 December 1998
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org