AO-10

Hi folks:

	I've heard people on this list talking about the signals on AO-10, but
hadn't gotten around to checking it out myself until this evening.  It is
indeed phenomenal.  I'm running a 736 barefoot and never had a great deal
of luck without an amp on AO-13 ( I sold the amp when AO-13 went down.
Aside from the fading, which is severe, I was able to hear myself loud and
clear tonight with the satellite at 33,000 km.  Made a couple of nice
contacts.  To work phone barefoot.... amazing.  I'll sure be on a lot more
often.  If you've not tried this in the past few years, now's the time.  It
really reminded me of why I got into satellite operation all over again.

73, John W2FS (ex-WA0PTV)