Re: Mir SSTV

Bill,

I don't know what program you loaded but set up is pretty much the same for
all. Set the reciever format to Robot 36. Some programs allow self sensing
but I set robot 36 and enable the recieve lock. I'm using ChromaPix
from this site:  http://www.siliconpixels.com/index.htm
You may also have to set the path & bit sample on the sound card (software
controls). Just because you can hear the audio coming out the computer
speakers does not mean the SSTV program is hearing it also. Look through the
above site for tech notes for doing this.
A good way to test your set up is to tune some SSTV on HF try 14.230Mhz usb
most of the sigs are Martin or Scotty1. If you can decode those you can
decode Mirs Robot36.
Let me know how you make out. Good Luck

Al Emer N2YAC