Re: Mail Alias Administrator

At 10:32 PM 12/16/98 -0600, Mark D. Fossum wrote:
>Has anyone tried to make a change to their email alias in the last few
>weeks? I have changed my ISP and I've tried to contact both
>mail-alias-request@amsat.org and postmaster@amsat.org with no avail.

I processed your request and sent you an acknowledgement
each time you requested it.  Are you not getting my replies?
Have you tried sending yourself mail at your alias to see where
the message goes?

For everybody's reference, please send all mail alias requests
to mail-alias-request@amsat.org.  There's no other address that
has any chance of working better.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org