Antenna?

Hi there.

I have acquired a 2x9 crossed yagi by F9FT for 2m, unfortunately
all the instructions are in French.

What i think i have to do is feed the yagi's with un-equal lengths of
feeder, one side of the phasing harness being 363mm longer
than the other.

What i cant figure out is how to feed the phasing harness? What
is the feed point impedance when i connect each leg of the harness
together? And, can i just use an N type "T" piece?? (i hope not, as
that means more expense!)

I also have the 2x19 by F9FT for the 70cm band. I also need the
answer for the same question as above, only for 70cm!

Thanks in advance.....

73 for now, de Andy GD0TEP
at 19:31:41 on 16 December 1998