RE: TMSAT Imaging changes.

The files are ZIPed - I just forgot what compression type ZIP was when I was
writing the software so it ended up as 3 and not 2.  I had hoped to reload
the OBC on TMSAT today, but this won't now happen until tomorrow or Friday.
I've already modificed the software so it will get fixed during the reload.

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager
Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
University of Surrey