re: TMSAT Imaging changes.

Chris,

Looks like the compressed images will be a great help in downloading.

I have noticed that the compression type in the Pacsat File Header for the
compressed images is type 3 (LHA) rather than type 2 (PKZIP). I have not got one
down completely to check yet,  but I am assuming that they are PKZIP compressed
as per your message, rather than LHA, and it is just a mistake?

Glad you changed the file type to 234 - makes it easier to get them
automatically.

It does not look like this Thursday will work out for me,  so don't switch the
satellite over to 38k4 just for me.

-- John Melton